Mediasite by Sonic Foundry
The Global Market Leading Enterprise Video Platform
webcastcloud are the Authorised Partner of Mediasite by Sonic Foundry® in Australia.
webcastcloud support the sales and installation of the Mediasite platform within our client’s organisations, whilst delivering our hosted webcastcloud for streaming services and live and on-demand event webcasting.
Mediasite is the most trusted enterprise webcasting, lecture capture and hybrid event platform in the world.
Mediasite is used by over 2500 organisations world-wide, and has been consecutively named Global Market Leader & Best Mobile Webcast Appliance in key industry awards.
The award-winning Mediasite webcasting technology completely automates the recording, distribution, management and analytics of high-quality video and multimedia presentations.
Our clients say it’s reliable and scales fast with widespread adoption because their instructors, trainers and executives present as usual with no need to learn new technology. By capturing your courses, training and events, you too can build instant video libraries for learning, outreach and professional development.
Online video and rich media webcasts for the enterprise
Some of the biggest names in business, defence, technology and government trust Mediasite for enterprise webcasting and content management.
Why? Because the purpose-built, appliance-based approach is the most reliable, secure and scalable system out there.
The Mediasite webcasting platform features an automated workflow to record, deliver, manage, search and reports on rich media webcasts and online video presentations. The Mediasite Recorder sends the video of your presenter and their visual aids (laptop, tablet, whiteboard, document camera, visualiser) to the Mediasite Server, sitting securely inside your network, where your content is then streamed live to your internal viewers, and archived for immediate playback on-demand.
Mediasite offers both security and search engine optimization tools for webcasts, viewer and network analytics and integration with your existing enterprise infrastructure including learning and content management systems, room control systems, video conference systems and enterprise directories.
When it simply has to work, and theres no option to redo and edit, Mediasite delivers.
End-to-End Video Solution
Capture, Distribute, Secure and Manage from one central repository
With dedicated room-based or mobile hardware encoders, room based or desktop software recorders and unified communications recording, you have unlimited to capture your presentation from any location. Designed with your instructors and speakers in mind, Mediasite captures their video and any visual materials in high resolution – automatically streaming them live or on-demand without changing how they present. This patented approach eliminates content publishing delays, potential user error and time-intensive support. Plus, Mediasite integrates with any existing audio visual and educational technology or easily goes to the field to stream live events. Its unrivaled flexibility means you can confidently scale rich media webcasting anywhere in your enterprise.
Video Streaming & Publishing
Sharing videos has never been simpler, and Mediasite gives you plenty of options. Distribute and archive content where and when your users most need it. Publish to your custom-branded video channel, learning or video catalogues, securely publish to course and learning management systems, create vodcasts and publish to YouTube™and iTunesU®, or embed your videos into any website.
Trust your organisation’s rich media webcasts and knowledge to the Mediasite® Enterprise Video Platform (EVP), a powerful video content management platform to distribute and archive your live and on-demand presentations. Mediasite EVP provides everything you need to manage, schedule, catalogue, secure, analyze and search your organisation’s video-based content. Guarantee only authorized users access your content with directory integration and single sign-on.
On Premises or In the Cloud
Choose the video streaming and management model that works best for your organization. Or combine models any time for an optimized hybrid deployment.
Mediasite Enterprise Video Platform
The most automated and scalable system for creating, publishing, searching and managing all of your video. Transforming education, accelerating training, personalizing communications and amplifying your organization’s knowledge
Consistent Streaming & Device Detection
Delivering consistent rich video across all devices is a sure-fire way to reinforce learning while reducing the learning curve. Even on smartphones and tablets, Mediasite users experience the same video, content, search and engagement tools that are available on their computers. Deliver to Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod®, Android™and Surface™, whilst ensuring that viewers with a variety of bandwidth speeds and device types all have the smoothest playback possible with adaptive bitrate streaming.
Mediasite’s highly interactive experience noticeably enhances learning, boosts content mastery and improves retention.
- Capture and stream up to four HD content sources simultaneously with Mediasite MultiView
- Keep viewers engaged with interactive polls, ask-a-question, post-video surveys and related resource links
- Simplify and reinforce study habits with content bookmarks and sharing
- Rearrange, resize and pop-out content to focus on what’s most important
- Quickly create your own branded videos with Mediasite’s built-in library of customizable players
Mediasite SmartSearch automatically makes all your videos as searchable as text, so you can find keywords anywhere – in audio, slides, handwriting, video or tags. Search anything! Text in Slides, screencasts, handwriting or annotations via powerful OCR (optical character recognition), or Video voice tracks from transcriptions or closed captions.
Accommodate learners of all abilities and comply with accessibility regulations with closed captions, screen reader support and keyboard shortcuts.
Powerful Mediasite Analytics help yo understand viewing behaviours, measure your content’s impact and value and make well-informed decisions.
- Get a real-time snapshot of viewing activity with “Who’s Watching Now” dashboards
- Track viewing activity for every presentation, user,presenter, catalog and server
- Identify hot spots of engagement within videos with viewership heat maps
- Monitor server utilizations, peak activity and viewership by devices
- Embed Mediasite Analytics widgets in any other site for quick access to key metrics
- Export data for deeper analysis with other tools
Easily Share & Publish Anywhere
Sharing videos and publishing your videos to different audiences has never been simpler.
- Deliver videos through your own corporate-branded video channel
- Auto-generate Catalogs of video collections
- Securely publish to course and learning management systems including; Blackboard®, Canvas, Moodle, Sakai and other open standard platforms with Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) or SAML 2.0 for Single sign-on (SSO).
- Create vodcasts and publish to YouTube™and iTunes®U
- Embed videos or Catalogs in any site
- Streamline content publishing and retention practices with pre-scheduled actions to automatically change video availability (viewable, private, offline or recycled) on a specific date or after a defined period of time
Web Edit, Review, Approve & Collaborate
Its easy to touch-up, re-purpose or create entirely new videos with Mediasite’s collaborative web-based editor.
Trim, clip and replace video and slide content, Add watermarks, chapters and transitions, Collaborate with others using review-edit-approve workflows to ensure quality content publishing. Quickly done online via the in-built web editor.
Secure your assets
Not every video is meant for every viewer, so Mediasite guarantees only authorized users have access.
- Integrate with Active Directory® and LDAP
- Support single sign-on (SSO) for content access through other applications
- Exchange authentication and authorization between security domains with Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0
Identity Providers such as Shibboleth®, Okta, ADFS, OneLogin
- Leverage role-based authentication and permissions to control access to all Mediasite applications and content management functions, offline or recycled) on a specific date or after a defined period of time
Scale to suit your requirements
With multiple deployment options, select an implementation model that works best for you.
Start with a few users, a department or go campus or company-wide. Mediasite’s end-to-end platform is designed to grow with you and always deliver rock-solid performance. When deploying inside your IT environment, there are multiple options to consider to scale for your growing audiences:
• On-premises load balancing support for high availability and redundancy
• Streaming support via CDNs and caching systems from Akamai®, Blue Coat®, Cisco®, Limelight Networks® and others
• Packaged integrations, open architecture and flexible SDKs to incorporate video into existing systems and workflows
• Visualized, hardware or cloud server support
In the Cloud
Get setup in an instant with our turn-key webcastcloud Hosting services. With a variety of flexible plans to suit your viewing audience.
- Kick-start your initiatives with an immediate, stress-free, webcasting and presentation capture platform
- Minimise IT challenges, and expensive hardware and bandwidth investments
- Leverage our scalable and high availability infrastructure
- Customise your hosting package around the number of presentations and viewers you anticipate
Start with one single event, and grow your audience as you go. We ready to deliver your live events to any size audience around the globe.
We provide event webcasting services for conferences, meetings and gatherings of all sizes – including the ability to orchestrate large online events or manage thousands of hours of on-demand content for education, training and marketing.
You simply schedule your event, and our events crew takes care of the rest.